Ok, boys and girls, version 0.1 is comming! ;0)
This week I was focused on documentation :
- I’ve started the initial draft of the DBuzilla Tutorial, the goal of this document is to quickly explain howto use the API. I’am inspred by Matthew Johnson’s “Using the DBUS C API” article, which I found very clear.
- Updated the API Class diagram.
- Setup LXR for API reference.
- Update the Wiki.
I’ve made progress in the wrapper code :
- Mixed array are now supported : Array(1, ‘string’, 2.3)
- Threads are now wrapped.
- Callback are now handled, but not fully : It’s working for the XPCOM part but D-BUS does not call my handle back.
I will release version 0.1 when I find an issue to the callback problems. (I’d like to see asynchronous call and signals managed by 0.1).